1. 首页 > 笙耀百科 >

介绍旅游景点的情景对话 关于介绍旅游景点的对话

导游和游客英语情景对话,需要带景点的。

游客参加旅行社云南五日游,下面的英语对话是询问导游接下来五天的景点旅程安排。

介绍旅游景点的情景对话 关于介绍旅游景点的对话介绍旅游景点的情景对话 关于介绍旅游景点的对话


游客:Where shall we go at first? 我们首先要去哪?

导游:In general, many people go to Yunnan Nationalities Villages at first while they come to Yunnan in the first time. 一般大多数人第一次来云南的时候会选择去云南民族村.

游客:Why? 为什么呢?

导游:Because there are 26 kinds of minority peoples live there, and the arts and handicrafts of minority peoples are a splendid legacy. 因为那里有26种少数民族居住.并且少数民族的工艺美术异彩纷呈.

游客:I think that will be interesting. 我想那会非常有趣.

导游:And you can buy some souven

高分求一篇三人英语情景对话关于旅游的!急、急、急!?

B:"Hey A,hows your trip to Harbin?"

A:"Well,thank you"

C:"What are some of the trel sites you went in Harbin?"

A:"I went to the black dragon river,which is located North East of china.The river connect to inner mongolia,and it's area is 454.000 square kilometer"

B:"Did you do some background reserch before you went to the place?"

A:"Yes I did actually,Harbin is the capital of Heilongjiang Province,with a population of 5.3 million and covering an area of 18,000 square kilometers.

Located in eastern Songnen plain,it's a rolling land with low hills,and shallow valleys and crossed by the Songhua River.It has a semi-humid temperate climate with an annual erage temperature of 3.5 degree Celsius,rainfall of 530 millimeters and a frost-free period of 140 days.Its mineral resources are coal,quartzite,marble,copper,lead and zinc etc.

Harbin is one of China's key industrial bases,with machine building industry as its main stay.Foodstuff,petroleum,chemicals and textiles are its important prop-ups.The output value of its pharmaceutical industry ranks first in China.The main agricultural products are wheat,soybean,beet,flax,tobacco,poultry,etc.It's among China's major beet growing areas.

Harbin is the mercial center of Heilongjiang Province as well as the munication hub in the northern part of North-East China,with a well-developed railway and highway network.It has regular air links with over 30 cities at home and abroad.The Songhua River is an important waterway for shipping."

B:"Maybe I will visit there someday,Thank you for the information"

A:"You wele",8,高分求一篇三人英语情景对话关于旅游的!急、急、急!

求一篇三人英语情景对话关于旅游的!每人大概5、6句.三分钟就好.

关于旅游的英语情景对话大全

旅游虽然辛苦,但对很多人来说却是件饶有兴味的事。我精心收集了关于旅游的英语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于旅游的英语情景对话篇1

K:Gee, this land is so flat!

凯西:咦,这里的地真是平坦!

E:The Netherlands literally means "the down lands," which of course means "the lowlands."

艾凡:荷兰字面上的意思是洼地,当然就是低地的意思。

K:It's flat, but why do they say it's "low"?

凯西:地面很平坦呀,为什么他们要说是『低地』呢?

E:A lot of the Netherlands is actually below sea level.

艾凡:实际上荷兰许多陆地都低于海平面。

That's why there are dikes everywhere to keep out the sea water.

那也就是荷兰到处可见阻挡海水的堤防的原因了。

K:No wonder the Dutch are considered an industrious people.

凯西:难怪荷兰人被认为是一个很勤奋的民族。

It's a constant fight against the sea for survival.

为了生存他们和海洋长期博斗。

E:The Dutch are tough. Such a all country, but they've not only survived, they've prospered.

艾凡:荷兰人很吃苦耐劳的。这么一个小,他们不仅生存,而且还兴盛繁荣。

K:It's true. You hardly see any poverty here.

凯西:你说的没错。在这里几乎看不到贫穷。

E:Oh, look! There are a couple of old windmills on that farm.

艾凡:哦,看那边!那个农场上有几座风车。

K:How pretty! Let's stop here a minute. I want to take a picture.

凯西:好漂亮哦!咱们在这里停一下子吧。我想照张相。

E:Sure. I'll get off at this exit. Then you can take pictures to your heart's content.

艾凡:没问题,我在下个出口下公路,然后你可以拍个痛快。

K:Thanks. Oh, if you're hungry, there are a couple of sandwiches and drinks in the cooler.

凯西:谢啦。哦,你如果饿了,冰桶里面有几块三明治和饮料。

Mrs. Van Helsing made the sandwiches especially for us.

这些三明治是凡·赫尔辛太太特别为我们做的。

E:That woman is a saint!

艾凡:那位女士真是好心!

关于旅游的英语情景对话篇2

E:Mrs. Van Helsing, we're ready to check out now.

艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,我们现在准备好要退房了。

V:All right, Evan. I he your bill here someplace.

老板:好的,艾凡。你们的帐单就放在这里某个地方。

E:Don't hurry. We've had such a wonderful time here in the Netherlands. We're already looking forward to our brief return next month.

艾凡:不急。在荷兰的这段时间我们玩得非常尽兴。我们已经在期待下个月回来这儿作短暂的停留了。

V:I'm glad you had a great time here. Was your stay fortable with us? A hostel can't pare with a five-star hotel.

老板:我很高兴你们在这里玩得很愉快。住在我们这里还舒适吗?旅社是无法和五星级大饭店相比的。

E:Maybe not in looks, Mrs. Van Helsing, but nothing can beat the warmth of you and your staff.

艾凡:外观上也许没办法相比,凡·赫尔辛太太,但是你和你工作人员的热诚却是没得比的。

V:I'm so glad to hear that. We try very hard to help others.

老板:我很高兴听你这么说。我们尽量设法帮助别人。

E:And you've succeeded beautifully. Now, how much is the bill?

艾凡:你们做得很成功。哦,我们的帐单是多少钱?

V:You had fif nights, twelve breakfasts, ten lunches, and eight dinners. That es to, let's see...US$775 for the both of you.

老板:你们共住了十五个晚上,吃了十二顿早餐、十顿午餐和八顿晚餐。总计是,我算算看……两个人共美金七百七十五元。

E:No wonder so many people are staying at hostels these days! You can't beat these prices. That would he cost a fortune in a posh hotel.

艾凡:难怪现在这么多人喜欢住青年旅社!价钱便宜无比。如果住豪华旅馆可要花一大笔钱了。

V:I do hope you and Kathy he a great time on the rest of your trip, Evan. And we look forward to seeing you again next month.

老板:艾凡,我由衷希望你和凯西在接下来的旅程中玩得很愉快。同时我们也期待下个月和你们再次见面。

E:We do, too, Mrs. Van Helsing. See you then.

艾凡:我们也是,凡·赫尔辛太太。到时候见了。

关于旅游的英语情景对话篇3

V:So, today you are leing, Evan?

老板:那么,艾凡,你们今天要走了,是不是?

E:Yes. After three weeks, it's time to hit the road again.

艾凡:是的。在这儿住了三个礼拜,是再上路的时候了。

V:How nice for you to be able to pack up and lee whenever you like!

老板:你们真好,可以随时想离开就收拾行李上路!

E:This is the best trip of my life. Kathy doesn't want to lee at all.

艾凡:这是我这生中棒的一趟旅行。凯西一点都不想离开。

V:Where is the darling girl? Isn't she hungry?

老板:那亲爱的女孩到哪儿去?她不饿吗?

E:She's washing up. She'll be here in a minute.

艾凡:她在盥洗。一会儿就来。

V:I he your forite breakfast for you two today:

老板:今天我为你们两个准备了你们喜爱的早餐:

eggs easy over, waffles with maple syrup, yogurt, orange juice, and tea for Kathy, coffee foryou.

两面嫩煎的荷包蛋、加枫糖的松饼、优酪乳、柳橙汁,还有凯西的茶和你的咖啡。

E:I can't get over how you remember what all your guests like to eat, Mrs. Van Helsing.

艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,我很讶异你怎么记得住所有房客喜欢吃的东西。

V:I only remember the preferences of those whom I like, Evan.

老板:艾凡,我只记得我喜欢的那些人的喜好。

You and Kathy he been ideal guests. You're both so polite and considerate of others.

你和凯西一直都是很棒的客人。两个人都很有礼貌又体谅别人。

E:It's been a real pleasure to stay with you, Mrs. Van Helsing.

艾凡:凡·赫尔辛太太,住你这儿我们一直都很愉快。

Anyway, after we return from Sweden, we'll be back next month to say hello before we go backto New York.

不管怎样,下个月我们从瑞典回来,返回纽约前会来打声招呼。

V:You two are wele to stay with us anytime. Now, hurry up and finish your breakfast whileit's still hot!

老板:欢迎你们两个随时来住我们这儿。哦,趁早餐还热时赶快吃吧!

关于旅游景点的英语口语交际二人对话!

Is this you first time in Xian?

Yes,I've heard a lot about this ancient area.

I will show you around this place in these days.

Thank you!

导游和游客英语情景对话、

TourGuide:Tom,todaywearevisitingYellowmountainscenicspotsarea,

asihadtoldyouthatthefamoussceneofYellowMountainsarePinetree,

cloudsea,rockandsunrise.

导游:汤姆,今天我们要参观黄山风景区,我告诉过你黄山的景点是松树、云海、岩石和日出。

Tom:Yes,iheardfromsomeofmyfriend,whohadbeenvisitedhere,sayingthisisanwonderfulplaceandworthtocomebackagain.

汤姆:是的,我从我的一些朋友那里听说,他来过这里,说这是一个很棒的值得再回来的地方。

TourGuide:Thefirstscenewhichiwouldliketointroducetoyouarethe"WelcomePine".thispinetreeduetoitrancheswaslongandshapelikesomebodystandingontherockhostingtheirhandandwelcomingthevisitors,thisishowthenamecomefrom.

导游:我想向您介绍的第一个场景是“迎宾松”。这棵松树因为它的树枝很长,形状像一个人站在岩石上手拉手欢迎来访者,这就是名字的由来。

Tom:Itisamazing,itlooksexactlylikewelcomevisitorcomefromeverywhereoftheworld,andthenamealsoperfectlybeengiven.

汤姆:真是太棒了,看起来像是来自世界各地的欢迎游客,而且这个名字也很完美。

常用的旅游英语对话精选

在旅游英语口语教学中,情景教学法能够激发学生的学习兴趣,提高学生的应用能力。我精心收集了常用的旅游英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

常用的旅游英语对话1

A:Are there any scenic spots nearby?

A:附近有什么旅游景点吗?

B:You can go to ZhongShan Park.

B:你可以去中山公园。

A:He you ever been there?

A:你去过那儿吗?

B:Yes. The scenery there is so breathtaking

B:是的。那儿的景点简直太美了。

A:Really?

A:真的吗?

B:Yes,of course. IYs really worth visiting.

B:当然是的。那儿确实值得一游。

常用的旅游英语对话2

A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?

A:航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?

B:Yes. I’m coming to confirm my ticket.

B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。

A:May I he your name,please?

A:请问您叫什么名字?

B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I he a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leing Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I’d like to make a change of my trel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后天?

A:Certainly.

A:当然可以。

B:Do you he a seat ailable on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

B:后天同次航班有座吗?

A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leing Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.

A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m

B:Thanks a lot.

B:多谢。

A:You are welcome.

A:不用谢。

常用的旅游英语对话3

A:What can I do for you?

A:我可以为您做点什么?

B:I’d like to he a sightseeing tour in South Africa,Do you provide a package tour?

B:我打算去南非观光。你们这儿有旅游套装吗?

A:Yes,sir.

A:有的,先生。

B:What interesting places shall we visit?

B:我们将参观什么地方?

A:We’ll visit the generally well一known spots.

A:我们只参观一些通常比较的景点。

B:How many days shall we spend on the trip?

B:几天时间?

A:Five days’ time will be OK.

A:5天就行了。

B:Sounds good.

B:听起来不错。

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至836084111@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。

联系我们

工作日:9:30-18:30,节假日休息